Learn How to Improve Quality & Lower Costs
Since 1954, Able Electropolishing has put strong emphasis on what we prefer to call “practical metallurgy.” Our technical materials focus on the case history approach to solving metal surface problems. As part of our education program, we continue to schedule workshops on electropolishing.
Inside Our Electropolishing Workshops
Partial List of Past Attendees
- TRW Propulsion Systems
- Baxter Healthcare
- Abbott Laboratories
- Quest Medical
- Boston Scientific/Target
- Stryker/Howmedica Osteonics
- Eli Lilly
- Cytek Engineered Materials
- ITW Signode
- Air Liquide America
Let Us Come to You
- We have staff dedicated to conducting electropolishing workshops around the country. We can provide a valuable learning session for your staff conveniently at your company. All we require is a meeting or lunch room and an outlet/screen for our equipment.
- This workshop is a technical session focused on engineering and manufacturing of metal parts. The session is case history driven and includes SEM photography of actual metal surfaces.
- Sessions are customized to your company/industry from our extensive databank of case histories.
- Our program normally concludes in one to two hours including ample time for group discussion.
- Hands-on case histories of metal parts will be on display.
- Workbooks will be provided at the session.
- Participants are encouraged to bring a sample part or blueprint for discussion.
How to Get Started
Contact Able Electropolishing at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted to discuss logistics and scheduling options.