A pioneer in the field since 1954, Able never stops improving its electropolishing technology. Whether your parts are large vessels or small implants, we have the expertise for the job. At Able, we work with a multitude of industries and alloys, improving the fit and function to help your parts perform better and last longer.
Working with stainless steels, titanium, aluminum, brass, copper and more, we provide the following services:
- Electropolishing-A “reverse plating” process that electrochemically removes material from the surface improving the finish and corrosion resistance.
- Passivation- Using nitric or citric acid to remove free iron and other surface contaminants, restoring your material to its original mill condition.
- Britesm Passivation-A proprietary, light electropolishing process designed to clean the part surface and leave a finish superior to standard passivation.
- Titanium Finishing-Offering a full range of benefits including, deburring, microfinishing, ultracleaning and more.
- Titanium Anodizing-Servicing the medical industry with a wide variety of color options.
- R&D Services-We work with engineers in processing prototypes to establish the proper parameters suited for their application.
- Deburring-Use electropolishing to micro deburr your part. Eliminate the need for costly hand deburring.
- Ultracleaning-Electropolishing removes imbedded contaminants leaving your part smooth, clean and passive.